Tuesday, February 10, 2015

New Elle's Studio February Kit!

It's time again for another kit from Elle's Studio! The February kit is fabulous and available now! Today only you can get the kit for $9.99. Tomorrow the price will go up to $11.99 :)

For this layout, I used the digital PNG file to create my own patterned paper. A tutorial on that is coming soon!


You can find these digital files HERE which can also be used in your die cutting machine! The printables are gorgeous too.

You can see a close up of that great wood veneer too here as well.

Here is a project life page I made with the kit. I am loving the pops of black this month! I wanted to hoard that XOXO card but I resisted.

This heart and soul card is from the Hello 2015 collection.


Here is a picture of the wood veneer and stamp this month. I thought the stamp was really versatile!

Also, starting today February 10th,  you can receive 20% off all stamps, plus 14 items are on sale now! Visit the shop here: http://www.shopellesstudio.com/LOVE-YOU-SALE/
 
Sale ends February 15th at midnight EST. Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great week!

No comments: