Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentine Cards with Kiss Kiss by Crate Paper

Over on the Crate Paper blog, the design team has been sharing Valentine cards with the Kiss Kiss collection. I created this one.

I love all things vintage -- old cameras, globes, typewriters, you name it. While hunting at an antique shop I came across some old paper goods which included this vintage bingo card. I thought it would be fun to incorporate this into a Valentine with the Kiss Kiss collection. I used the Kiss Kiss candy hearts resin brads to mark the squares on the diagonal and added a circular die cut heart in the center square. After popping the bingo card up on dimensional foam, I added some more floral die cuts, stitching, chipboard and sentiment stickers. The finished size is 5" x 7". I love how this turned out and have plans to send it off to my grandmother.
 Here's a close up. I feel like those resin heart brads were made for this bingo card!

2 comments:

Meghann Andrew said...

Jennifer, this card is SO beautiful! I LOVE it!

stacie d said...

It is a perfect fit for the bingo card!