Sunday, March 15, 2015

Another Year with Bella Blvd!

I am so excited to announce that I am going to be spending another year with Bella Blvd! I have been so lucky to be a part of their team in the past and in fact, this will be my third year with Stephanie and Laura and the rest of the crew. Their products fit so well with my scrapbooking style and I am excited to get started on projects for the blog.

Be sure to stop by the blog and congratulate the rest of these ladies. It's going to be a great year!

I thought I would share the projects I made for CHA this winter with the new Bella Blvd collections. This layout highlights the new enamels. They come in a rainbow of colors and there are both dots and arrows/hearts/stars.

The new Color Chaos collection comes in a rainbow of colors as well!

Another new embellishment this year are the felt bows. They are the perfect size and come in a rainbow of colors as well!

New transparencies are here as well! I really love these and love that they come in every color. There are even silver and gold!

The new Star Student collection is perfect for those back to school layouts.

And another with Star Student, this one highlights one of the transparencies in that collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great week.

1 comment:

Michelle Tercha said...

Congratulations on your design team appointment. I love these layouts. Oh the first one with the pie chart, so sweet, lovely photo. Love the grid layouts too. All of these, awesome. Michelle t