Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Elle's Studio March Kit Reveal!

Here is the March kit from Elle's Studio! Isn't it fab? I love the color scheme this month, it makes me happy!

I created this layout using the kit along with a few elements from the new Cienna collection. I was inspired by all the bright colors and decided to do a color blocking technique across the page. I love how it turned out!



I also used the new Daily Grind printable for a few of the elements too. So good!

The next project I created was this fun rainbow themed hello card using the Hello stamp from Cienna. I stamped on white cardstock then added coordinating enamel dots.

Such a fun technique!

The new Cienna collection is now available! Grab it while you can, it's even more awesome in person!

Thanks so much for stopping by, you can pick up your kit today only for $9.99. Tomorrow the price goes up to $11.99. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Michelle Tercha said...

Neat card! Very cool, love the colors and the size. Michelle t