Monday, April 13, 2015

Elle's Studio April Kit

Hey there! A new monthly kit by Elle's Studio was released on April 10th, isn't it pretty? You can pick up this kit at the Elle's Studio shop along with lots of other goodies.

Also make sure you check out the cut file and printable too!

I created this layout using the kit along with the new Cienna collection. I used my 2" circle punch and punched circles from the different patterned papers, then layered them up with tags from the collection and April kit.

The word stickers that are out right now are some of my favorite embellishments ever. I love using them for titles.

I also created this pretty Mother's Day card using the kit along with the Cienna collection.

I used some enamel dots, a paper clip and stitching for texture.

Thank you so much for stopping by and make sure you pick up this fab kit before they are all sold out! I am looking forward to making some PL spreads with it too :)

No comments: