Friday, May 22, 2015

Day in the Life with Crate Paper

Hello and welcome! Today I am sharing a day in the life layout using Crate Paper's Poolside collection chipboard frames.

Although these frames are part of a summer themed collection, they really work for any type of project.

Here is the layout I created -- I started with the frames, arranging them down the layout in a grid fashion. As you can see in the photo above, I used a ruler to place my title letters before laying it on the layout. This is a great tip to get a straight title with any alpha letters.

I also used a few elements from Craft Market - some chipboard and ephemera pieces. I pulled in some sequins as well as enamel dots and wood dots from the Poolside collection.

I resized my photos and printed them so they would fit inside the frames. In the frames that I didn't have photos for, I added embellishments.

I always love making layouts like this and they are so fun to look back on! Be sure to document the everyday. Things that seem small will be big in a few years. I have a few layouts like these and it is always so great to reminisce about how life has changed.

I hope you have gotten the chance to pick up some of the new Poolside collection, and I hope you will try making a layout like this soon. Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, have a great one!

1 comment:

Kat said...

i love this layout, jen!!