Monday, June 22, 2015

Bella Blvd and Craftwell eBrush Team Up

Hey there! Bella Blvd is doing a week long team up with Craftwell! Craftwell was kind enough to send us the eBrush system, as well as some Tombow adhesive and brush markers. I had so much fun playing with everything, and Bella's Just Add Color products are perfect to use with it! 

 The machine is super easy to set up. Just take it out of the box, connect the hose and plug it in. It comes with a few different sized adapters so that you can use any marker with it. All you have to do is connect the adapter and push your marker in. Super quick!

After that, just turn it on and spray. For my first layout, I used a sheet of patterned paper from the Just Add Color collection and did a rainbow pattern down the page using different markers.

After that, I die cut a large heart from a sheet of white cardstock and adhered over the sprayed pattern. I stitched around the heart with my sewing machine and started adding embellishments to my page. I also used the markers to color in part of the title! Super fun to make, and Bella's chipboard coordinated perfectly to complete the layout.



For my second page, I used the markers with the eBrush to color some white Bella chipboard alphas for my title. The letters took the marker perfectly as they are a matte finish. I also used a rainbow theme for these, using a different color of marker for each letter.

I also thought the Clear Cuts confetti transparencies would pair perfect with the colorful title and photo. I layered several different colors for a varied effect. After adding some chipboard and journaling, this simple layout was complete!


I hope you have enjoyed learning more about the eBrush system today, it really is super easy and fun to use! Thanks for stopping by today!

The Best Moments
Supplies:
Just Add Color: Newsflash, Speak Freely, Daily Details, Treasures & Text Stickers
Clear Cuts: Oreo Black Confetti
Ciao Chipboard: Hearts & Stars
Enamel Dots: Punch, Cotton Candy, Ice, Guacamole, Oreo Black
Other: Craftwell eBrush, Tombow Markers, sewing machine

Summer Love
Supplies:
Clear Cuts: Pickle Juice Confetti, Bell Pepper Confetti, Punch Confetti, Gulf Confetti
Rover: Treasures & Text Stickers
Ciao Chipboard: Whatnots, Hearts & Stars, Flowers & Clouds, Borders, Amorie White Alpha

2 comments:

Kat said...

great layouts, jennifer! i love them both, but that first one is really one of my new faves!!

~amy~ said...

Wonderful projects!!