Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sketch Inspiration with Crate Paper Journey

Hello! Today I am sharing a layout and a sketch with you using Crate Paper's Journey collection, so I hope you will find some inspiration to start creating.

Here is the layout I created based on the sketch. I used one 3x4 photo and a large title made with the cardstock letters from Crate's Journey collection. I also used embellishments from the collection - vellum, chipboard and puffy star stickers.

I printed my journaling out on white cardstock so it would blend into the background of the layout.

For the top portion of the layout, I used a journaling card cut from CP Journey patterned paper, as well as a few vellum pieces from the ephemera pack.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! If you create a layout with the sketch I would love to see your work. Please link me up in the comments!

1 comment:

Michelle Tercha said...

Beautiful layout. The photo of you is lovely. I also liked your artwork in the blog post below with the markers. Michelle t