Monday, October 5, 2015

American Crafts Design Team!

Today I am thrilled to be announcing that I am joining the design team at American Crafts! This is really a dream come true for me. I remember when I started scrapping almost 10 years ago, I had this lofty goal in my head that one day I would try for the team. All this time later and here we are! It's really humbling. I am excited to be joining Nancy Damiano, Gina Lideros, Evelyn Pratiwi Yusuf, and Paige Evans. I can't wait to get started!

I created this layout using the new Finders Keepers collection, along with a few other embellishments thrown in. Here are the details and how to:


Start with a piece of 12x12 white cardstock for the base of the layout. Using another piece of white cardstock, cut strips slightly larger than your circle punch. Punch holes across these strips, then adhere them to the white base and machine stitch the edges. 


Use a variety of patterned paper circles, stickers, Thickers and other embellishments to fill in the negative circle spaces. Using foam adhesive, adhere the photo. Embellish with stamps or stickers. Adhere the title. Add journaling strips and other finishing touches.



Supplies: Finders Keepers (340341) – Magnify, Finders Keepers (340336) – Lost & Found Transparency, Finders Keepers (34023) – Keen, Finders Keepers (340234) – Today Phrases Thickers, Finders Keepers (340235) – Transparent Stickers, Documentary (340199) – Snapshots Black Foam Thicker Phrases, Documentary (340198) – Noted Cork Alpha Thickers

3 comments:

Amy Coose said...

I am so happy for you, Jen! It's so well-deserved, and this layout is amazing!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Congrats on your announcement! This is an amazing layout!!

paperesc.com said...

Congratulations Jen. I love American Crafts ... and now I've found your work. I really really like it! It's a great layout ... so much detail to enjoy! Liann