Friday, October 16, 2015

Bella Blvd Flashback Friday

Today on the Bella Blvd blog, it's flashback Friday so I'm sharing a layout with an older collection :)

My kids had spirit week last week, so they got to wear fun things like pajamas and hats to school! I thought the Lucky Starz collection would be perfect for these pictures, and it is still one of my favorite Bella Blvd lines. I also designed a star background cut file that you can download for free HERE. After the file is cut, you can fold the star halves back and attach them to the cardstock with adhesive, staples or sewing. Be sure to back the negative space with patterned paper for a great look!



Supplies:
Lucky Starz: Punch Starz, Peep Starz, Carrot Starz, Bell Pepper Starz, Pickle Juice Starz, Saltwater Starz, Color Crazy Starz, Treasures & Text Stickers, Lucky Starz Candid Cards
Ciao Chipboard Sienna Alphas: Ice
Enamel Doodads: Bell Pepper

No comments: