Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Crate Paper Favorite Things

"This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Jennifer Chapin. I do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own."
This week on the Crate Paper blog, it's all about our favorite things! Today I am sharing a layout created with the new Maggie Holmes Shine collection (which is definitely one of my current faves). The layout is also about my favorite moments of September.

The "Treasures" 12x12 patterned paper was perfect for a background! I printed and cut my photos to fit inside a few of the frames, and also added patterned paper cut to size as well as some stamping.

I also had a lot of fun using the gold foil chipboard alphas on this page. I layered them on patterned paper and popped a few of them up on dimensional adhesive. I love the way the title turned out!

I suppose it would be appropriate to say that this is one of my favorite layouts that I've made recently!

Have a great day!
-Jen

No comments: