Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Crate Paper Halloween with After Dark

"This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Jennifer Chapin. I do receive financial compensation and material product from American Crafts to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own."
This week is Halloween week on the Crate Paper blog! Today I am sharing a layout using the After Dark collection and American Crafts Sticky Thumb adhesive.

I started this layout with a black circle of cardstock, stitching around the edges with my sewing machine. I also printed off my photo, then cut it into a circle.

I filled the circle with all sorts of embellishments from the After Dark collection - wood veneer, chipboard, stickers, sequins and ephemera.

I thought the chipboard banner made for a fun addition to the top of the circle, then added a date and a cute chipboard bat.

I also used one of the orange paper clips from the ephemera pack on my photo after I popped it up with some foam adhesive.

No comments: