Saturday, October 10, 2015

October 2015 Elle's Studio Exclusive Kit

It's the 10th and that means it's time for another exclusive kit from Elle's Studio! This month's kit combines Autumn colors with great sentiments and icons. I had fun working with it!

I created this fall PL spread with the kit. I had some photos that I thought would work perfectly! I love making 6x8 pages, the size is so practical and the spreads always turn out so cute. I used the kit as well as the new Tradition Stamp for this layout.

I used the heart stamp to create a custom card using colors that complemented the kit.

I love that the cards have lots of space for journaling too! Have to get that story down.

I also created this card using the exclusive Vellum Feathers available this month. How cute are these! I made a simple white card base, then stitched the feathers onto the card and added a tag and a few sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out all the new items available this month, and grab your kit today for $9.99. Tomorrow the price goes up to $11.99. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

maria f. said...

Gorgeous bright colors!