Thursday, November 12, 2015

Crate Paper Favorite Places

Hello and welcome to the blog today! This week on the Crate Paper blog we are scrapping about our favorite places....and one of mine is right here at my desk with a hot cup of coffee and my scrapping supplies. I used the new Hello Love collection for this layout and it worked perfectly.

I started out with a background cut to 8.5x11. I printed my photo as a square, then added it to the page and placed the title on the right side.

I love the heart patterned paper at the top of this layout - I used my watercolors to color a few of the hearts in.

For my journaling, I used a typewriter and white paper, then cut it into strips and adhered to the page.

And my favorite part of this collection are the tags and chipboard! Love all the glitter and black and white.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - have a great one!

-Jen

No comments: