Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Cards with Crate Paper

Hi there! Today on the blog I am sharing a few quick Christmas cards using an older Crate Paper collection - Bundled Up. If you are like me and haven't sent out your cards yet, these ideas will work perfectly to whip up a few quick ones! I am trying to keep it simple this year and do just that.

I started out with a white cardstock card base and added a piece of patterned paper with a bold red stripe. After adding my sentiment and chipboard snowflake, I embellished the card with punched vellum snowflakes and a few enamel dots.

For this card, I used the same white cardstock and patterned paper card base. I then added the chipboard banner and "winter", stitching through it with white thread.

I also embellished this card with some vellum snowflakes and enamel dots, as well as a wooden brad from the collection.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, have a great one!

- Jen

1 comment:

Herry Johnson said...

Elves provide the best and high services for Christmas and here are options for the christmas cards, christmas books, christmas decorations, christmas crafts, christmas candles and christmas tree decorations.