Tuesday, January 10, 2017

January 2017 Elle's Studio Kit + Exclusives Release!

Hey everyone! I am back with the Elle's Studio design team this week, and today is release day for the January kit + exclusives. You can get a look at this month's kit below:


Here is a look at the exclusives being released this month! My favorites are the acrylic hearts, alpha stamp, and All My Heart stamp.


Here is a look at the first project I created. This layout was really fun to make. I used gesso for my background, then added some watercolor and mist.


The next project I completed was a title page for my 2017 Project Life.


That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe, I've been posting videos more regularly. Have a good day!

2 comments:

aggiebonfire00 said...

Love your layouts! Did you use the large or the small 2017 acrylic?

Emily Alyn said...

What a nice decorated items are there in this blog to decorated the house and There is a more decorated Items are there by Cymax Coupon and DWR Coupon