The card above is one we'll be doing at my Retiring Stamp Sets Class this Sunday -- remember, the last day to sign up is July 17th. We'll make 10 cards for $15 -- 2 each of 5 different designs.
I am sad to see this set, Never-Ending Joy, go! It is really an Easter set, but I love the tulips and the fact that the stems and flowers are separate makes it great to stamp! Pretty much an all-occasion set - it could be for thank you, birthday, sympathy....etc.
Check back tomorrow for another card from this class -- a Christmas card! Yep, it's never too early to start working on those. :) Have a good one!
- Never-Ending Joy and It's Your Birthday stamp sets
- Ruby Red, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock
- Ruby Red, Old Olive and More Mustard classic inkpads
- Old Olive prints designer paper
- Earth Elements Buttons and 1 1/2" circle punch, Stampin' Sponges